- This event has passed.
Eden Associate Training – OPEN Session in George
November 14, 2017 - November 16, 2017
Now open for bookings!
For the first time in George!
Changing lives for over twenty years, Eden Associate Training is an exciting and challenging 3-day journey into the world of person-centred care. As the most widely practiced, comprehensive approach to person-centred care, Eden Associate Training has been proven to offer practical tools, resources, and inspiration that empower individuals and teams to initiate and maintain effective change in long-term care.
Through our Ten Principle approach to person-centred care, participants will:
- Tap into the cutting edge of the person-centred care movement;
- Return equipped and inspired to initiate change;
- Gain powerful team building skills to strengthen care partnerships;
- Learn how person-centred care drives improved quality and financial performance;
- Get connected to a broad network of person-centred care resources worldwide; and
- Contribute to reframing the culture of care and perceptions of aging in our society.
Read more here.
For more information regarding this session – Invitation
If you are interested please make contact with Magda firstname.lastname@example.org 021 4617754.
Venue: TUINIQUA Care Centre, 13 Kerk St, Bodorp, George, 6529