Eden Associate Training – Open Session Eastern Cape
February 20, 2018 - February 22, 2018
We are back in the Eastern Cape! Thanks to the hard work of a very wise Elder!
Changing lives for over twenty years, Eden Associate Training is an exciting and challenging 3-day journey into the world of person-centred care. As the most widely practised, comprehensive approach to person-centred care, Eden Associate Training has been proven to offer practical tools, resources, and inspiration that empower individuals and teams to initiate and maintain effective change in long-term care.
Through ourTen Principleapproach to person-centred care, participants will:
- Tap into the cutting edge of the person-centred care movement;
- Return equipped and inspired to initiate change;
- Gain powerful team building skills to strengthen care partnerships;
- Learn how person-centred care drives improved quality and financial performance;
- Get connected to a broad network of person-centred care resources worldwide; and
- Contribute to reframing the culture of care and perceptions of aging in our society.
For more information see – Session details
If you are interested please make contact with Magda at email@example.com or 021 4617754.